Monday, April 4, 2016

Works Show

Today some of my classmates showed us what they did for their projects. Some of them made raps, some made videos, and some made power points or debt. All of them did awesome jobs, especially Matt. I liked his rap so much it's really funny. 
Tomorrow our project will be shown first. We made a video, but I think it is different from others. We drew some pictures on paper and wrote down words to explain the conflict between the plebeians and the patricians, then we just recorded the video. To be honest, I think it is just like a power point, but if we made a power point, we just need to find the picture online instead of drawing them down on the paper. The work would be much easier.
The video probably is not so good because when I recorded it my hands were trembling. But the picture we drew are pretty good I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment